Structural facade system with silicon – S50
The main features and characteristics of silicon STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS
- The column width is 50 mm, enabling the introduction of light
- Great diversity of columns and bearers, aesthetically meets all architectural requirements
- Double glass thickness 30-32 mm
- Columns can be caught from outside as well as inside the building
- The total weight of aluminum used is reduced because the system used, which enables direct capture of double glass in the structure.
- Thermal barrier 10 mm and 16 mm glass fiber to ensure perfect thermal insulation, reducing the cost of heating and cooling the building in
- 16 mm space between frames
- By not using profiles other than columns and bearers, creates the possibility of a better lighting.
- External glass doors, are symmetrical with the rest fixed
- Isolation of water is guaranteed by the use of epidermis rubber seals and structural silicon.
This system is equipped with high quality accessories and in full compliance with international standards.